1. The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is Antonio Bernardes Lda
2. Antonio Bernardes Lda has designated a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The personal data of Antonio Bernardes Lda Customers are treated as being necessary for the recording of invoices, according to the fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on Antonio Bernardes Lda, the pursuit of the legitimate interests of Antonio Bernardes Lda or because they have been the object of consent. The data identified in the Membership Form as being of obligatory supply are indispensable to the provision of the service by Antonio Bernardes Lda. The omission or inaccuracy of this data or other information provided by the customer is your responsibility.
4. The personal data provided by the Client or generated by the use of the service will be processed and stored in a computerized way, and will be used by Antonio Bernardes Lda for: marketing and sales, customer management and service provision, accounting, tax and administrative management , litigation management, fraud detection, revenue protection and auditing, network and systems management, information security and physical security control, operator management and compliance with legal obligations.
5. The processing of data for marketing purposes will be done according to the option and consent expressed by the Client. Consent must be prior, free, informed, specific and unambiguous, expressed in a written, oral statement or through the validation of an option. You may object to the processing of data for marketing purposes at any time and by any means.
6. Customer's personal data may be included in the telephone directories and information services of third parties, including the universal service provider, provided that the Customer gives its consent.
7. Personal data shall be kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended and taking into account legal criteria, the need for and the minimization of storage time. In particular as regards traffic data, these may be retained until the end of the period during which the invoice can be legally challenged or the payment claimed, or for periods legally defined for purposes of investigation and criminal prosecution.
8. The Customer is guaranteed the right of access, rectification, opposition, erasure, limitation and portability of its data personal. The exercise of the rights can be requested through 289702950 or by written request sent to email@example.com
10. The above points are intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April (General Data Protection Regulation) from May 25, 2018.
Name: António Bernardes, Lda.
Legal Entity n.º: 501 331 670
Head Office: R. Dâmaso da Encarnação, 37A – R/C - 8700-249 Olhão
Activity: 74202 – Architecture and Engineering Studies and Projects
Legal form: Society by Quotas
Partners: António Bernardes, Carlos Alberto Bernardes
Diário da República: 1982/25/08
Social Capital: 5.000 €
Social Security Taxpayer: 120 029 433